PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

HAHAHAHA GIRLCHAN REFERENCE

nice job dude, i laughed pretty hard

SHIFT4 SHIFT4

tech you're simply amazing. i absolutely love the series so far. really great choice of music, and i love how you can be so creative with the fight scenes!

i honestly hope you do a few more of these at least; this shift speaks to me on a spiritual level.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thanks for that ! ^_^ I'm glad I can hit you that hard (: And don't you worry, the series hasn't ended just yet...

Kiss La Kiss Kiss La Kiss

lmao i like how you can tell which people dont actually watch anime enough by comments like "90% of all anime"

funny stuff speedo bby, i love your wet plasticky art style. it's always surprisingly fappable
or maybe it's just the fact that mako's getting split in half :O

SpeedoSausage responds:

Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

this is your first animation?? please don't stop. this was great!
i really would like to see how good you get if this is your FIRST. it has higher quality than any newbie animators i know, that's for sure!

dora might not have been as sexy as some would make her, but i think she was cute and i really like this teenage design of yours. i feel like doing fan art, lol.

nice job, 5/5 and faved! keep it up, friend

SkullLink responds:

thank you so much!! this is my first animation made in flash! but i made another ones (not in flash). I'm very surprised of how this was received and i think i can do it better with a second part of this history!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

oh my god. dude, i was literally thinking about this series like 2 days ago.
and here you make AvA4. amazing.

i thought that whole scene with your iphone and dropbox was the coolest shit ever.
when you were trying to slide your screen after "the chosen one II" thrashed it, the icon physics were like, perfect. great animation there.
and such a great ending!

5/5 both and faved man, this is legendary.

How To- Chocolate Bunnies How To- Chocolate Bunnies

the bunny's screaming made me laugh harder lmao

i am a terrible person :(

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

nyanners! :D

this was probably supposed to be cute but i chuckled throughout the entire thing lmao

the zooming on your face with the save files only made it worse (╯‿╰,)

artificial intelligence artificial intelligence

lmao this is great

Too Cute: Pokémon Too Cute: Pokémon

pretty long delay, i think i saw this on youtube like a month ago? maybe a few weeks?

IT'S STILL CHU CUTE THOUGH AHHHH
also that ending lmao

5/5 BOTH plz do moar

Esquirebob responds:

Yeah haha, I'd be lying if I said I only got a little distracted. Been busy workin' on a couple new things, but remembered I wanted to put this on here :D Hope it's not too late haha

SHIFT2 SHIFT2

hellz yeah,, i've been waiting for this! great job man, the animation is pretty smooth, and the story looks like it'll get more interesting as the series goes on. great choice in music, btw. also, the blur filters and effects you use are on point and looks great; you're an amazing animator! i'm pretty jealous cause you're a great artist too.

5/5 both, and faved!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you so much! aww don't be jealous~ Dx you can always ask. I'll teach you! :D